This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
When setting from a PC
- On the Zoom Client Home screen, click Settings.
- The setting window will open.
- Select [ Instant Messaging], and check [ Automatically disable notification from ].
Set the time you want to disable notifications
The status is set to rejection of reception.
・ Notification of receipt of message is not performed.
・ Meeting calls are silent on the PC, and a receipt notification pops up on the screen. Notifications for meeting calls are not performed for smartphones and tablets.
When setting from a smartphone
- Click Settings(gear icon).
- The setting menu opens.
- Select Notificationsand select Do not disturb
- Select [ Scheduled], enter [ From / Start time ] and [ To / End time ], and set the time to schedule.
This setting turns off notifications for both calls and messages.
I want to turn off call and message notifications right now.
I want to register as a participant of the meeting
Can meeting participants record the meeting?
How to change a participant’s name
Manage webinar participants