A tracking pixel for webinars can be disabled by account owners and admins by going to their settings. Depending on the level of the account or the level of the group, this setting is available. In order to measure how many people visit the webinar registration page and successfully register for a webinar, the tracking pixel is used. It is possible to set up a tracking pixel during webinar registration if it is enabled by users.
Prerequisites for enabling webinar tracking pixel
- Add-on for Zoom Webinars
- Ownership or admin privileges of the account
For all users in the account to be able to track webinars, the following steps must be followed:
- In order to edit account settings on your Zoom account, you will need to sign in as an admin with access to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management from the navigation panel, then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the list of groups, click on the name of the appropriate group and then click on the Meeting tab.
- To enable or disable the Tracking Pixel – Webinar feature, click the toggle to the right of Schedule Meeting.
- Click Enable or Disable as necessary if a verification dialog appears to verify the changes you have made.
Note: The option needs to be changed at the account level if it is grayed out. You may need to change it at the account level if the option is grayed out.
- You can make this setting mandatory for each user in your account by clicking the lock icon , and then you will need to confirm the setting by clicking Lock after clicking the lock icon.
For a group to be able to track webinars with the webinar tracking pixel, follow these steps:
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by any administrator with the right to edit groups who is logged in.
- Click User Management in the navigation panel and then click Groups in the list of options.
- During the meeting set up process, click on the appropriate group name from the list, then select the Meeting tab.
- You can enable or disable the Tracking Pixel – Webinar toggle by clicking the Tracking Pixel – Webinar toggle under Schedule Meeting.
- You can verify the change by clicking Enable or Disable if a verification dialog appears.
Note: It must be changed at the account level if the option is grayed out.
- You can make this setting mandatory for everyone in your group by clicking the lock icon in the top right corner, and then clicking Lock to confirm that this setting will be set for all users in your group.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you change Zoom webinar settings?
What is tracking pixel in Zoom webinar?
How do I enable webinar feature in Zoom?
How do I remove webinar Zoom?
The Zoom Webinar needs to be deleted
Click the Delete button on the Zoom web browser after you have selected the webinar you wish to delete from the list of webinars.