If you have scheduled a meeting with the Zoom scheduler, a meeting ID will be generated.
When you invite using a calendar, the instructions are automatically pasted into your calendar invitation.
About meeting ID :
- You can start a scheduled meeting at any time.
- Non-periodic meeting IDs
expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled or starts.
Within 30 days, you can resume a meeting with the same meeting ID as many times as you like.
- The regular meeting ID
expires 365 days after the meeting first begins.
- Expired meeting IDs can be reused in subsequent meetings.
- Mi If you need to reschedule the computing, to update the schedule of the calendar.
- There is no need to update the meeting in the Zoom scheduler as it is synchronized to the Zoom scheduler.
Add or remove a participant invitation:
- If you need to add participants, you can add them in the calendar.
- If you need to delete a participant, you can delete the participant in the calendar.
- There is no need to update the meeting in the Zoom scheduler.
Editing scheduled meetings in the scheduler:
- Click [Meeting], [Now (planned)], and [Edit] in this order.
- It can be used to update scheduled times, but it is not required.
Edit calendar invitations:
You can edit or add to the auto-generated invitation content in the calendar, as needed.