Thank you for your interest in the Mac and Windows client beta. Information on the new features of the beta can be found below. For more information on signing up for Zoom’s beta program, visit the Zoom Beta Program.
New Update or feature in Home of Zoom
- Beautiful appearance
- Full horizontal view
- With the next meeting notice
- New meeting personal meeting ID
- Customizable home screen
- Search function
- Integration of personal settings and logout
- Upgrade to Professional
New Update or feature in zoom Chat
- 1 window view
- Switch to portrait or landscape orientation in settings
- Starred (Contacts, Channels, Messages)
- Opened a personal space called My Note
- Unread messages are sorted on top option
- Display channel (formerly “group” function) notifications and unread counts
- You can change the tint setting of the sidebar
- Start meeting button in the text entry box
Read it also –
New Update or feature in Zoom Meeting
- Expand the view of upcoming meetings
- Add Calendar Integration
- Update the meeting schedule format
New Update or feature Directory (formerly “Contacts” feature)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the new features of zoom update?
This new desktop application by Zoom has a modern look and feel with a single window that houses meeting details at your fingertips. The Home tab holds everything you need to know about your meetings. The new Phone tab becomes available when you subscribe to Zoom Phone, Zoom’s new cloud-based phone solution.
Why does my zoom say zoom client must be upgraded?
How do you get the zoom beta feature?
Is Zoom requiring an update?
Can I use Zoom without updating?
How do you update Zoom on a Mac?
- The Zoom app can be found in the Mac App Store.
- Go to the Menu Bar and click Zoom.us.
- You can check for updates by clicking Check for Updates…
- When the Zoom app checks the servers for updates, it will notify you.
- You can install an update by following the on-screen instructions.