Zoom Events hosts have the ability to manage their upcoming, draft Zoom Events, as well as their past Zoom Events easily from the My Events page of Zoom Events. From the My Events page, hosts can also create events that they wish to host. The Zoom Events platform allows hosts to track and manage all of the events they have created all over the platform from one single page, which provides a convenient way for hosts to keep track of all their events and manage them efficiently.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- How to access My Events
- View upcoming events
- View drafts
- View past events
- How to manage upcoming events
- How to manage drafts
- How to manage past events
- How to create an event from My Events
Prerequisites for managing your host events
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- An account with a Pro edition, a Business edition, an Enterprise edition, or an Education edition
- In order to create a paid event, you will need a Stripe or PayPal Business account
- Licenses for Zoom Events can be obtained by clicking here
How to access My Events
- Please sign in to Zoom Events in order to participate in the event.
- Click the Manage button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select My Events from the left navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
There will be a list of all the events you have in the pipeline, drafted, and those that have already passed.
View upcoming events
- My Events can be accessed by clicking here.
- You can find the upcoming events by clicking on the tab Upcoming.
You will be able to see all your upcoming events on this page.
- My Events can be accessed by clicking here.
- On the left side of the screen, click Drafts.
You will be able to see all the events that you have drafted.
View past events
- My Events can be accessed by clicking here.
- Click on the Past tab on the left hand side of the screen.
There will be a list of all the events you have attended in the past.
How to manage upcoming events
View Upcoming tab information
You will find the following information about the upcoming events in the Upcoming tab:
- Information about the event is as follows: There is an event title displayed along with the event date/time and timezone, as well as an event series label next to the event.
- Tickets Sold: The amount of tickets sold out of the total number of tickets for the event is shown in relation to how many tickets remain.
- Gross Sales:This is a report that displays the gross ticket sales for the current period.
- Status: This page displays the status of the sale of the event.
Manage upcoming events
For each event that is coming up, you can take the following actions from the Upcoming tab:
- Find an upcoming event that you would like to manage and add it to your calendar.
- Click on the ellipses to the right of the event in order to view more details.
- If you want to take the desired action, please click on the following button:
- The event has been edited.
- The event has been duplicated
- Register and manage your registrations
- The registrants will receive an email message from you if you send it
- Click here to view the event’s profile (the page that contains the event details)
- The Change History can be viewed only for conference events.
- (Only for conferences and events) Analytics and control (Only for conferences and events)
- (Only applicable to conferences and related events) Integrations
- Cancellation of an event will be processed as soon as possible
- Occurrences can be cancelled only if they are part of a series of events
How to manage drafts
View Drafts tab information
On the Drafts tab, you will be able to view information about the following events:
- Event Info: In this section, you will see information about the event such as the name, event date/time, time zone and conference.
- Tickets: In this section, you will be able to see how many tickets are available for the event.
Manage drafted events
For each event that has been drafted, you can perform the following actions in the Drafts tab:
Edit drafted event
- Find an event that has been drafted and that you would like to manage.
- In order to edit the event, you will need to click the Edit button.
Additional drafted event actions
- It is important that you find an event that has been drafted and that you wish to manage.
- When you are viewing the event, click the ellipses to the right of it.
- Select the action you wish to take by clicking on it:
- Duplicate Event
- An attendee will be able to preview the event details page from the perspective of another attendee.
- (Only available for conference events) View the Change History
- It is possible to integrate with conference events only (only for conferences)
- Delete Event
Note: Deleted event details cannot be undone once they have been deleted, and once they have been deleted they cannot be recovered again.
How to manage past events
View Past tab information
The Past tab displays the following information about the events that took place in the past:
- Event Info: Shows the name of the event, the date and time of the event, the timezone, as well as the labels of the Conference or Event Series.
- Tickets Sold: This indicator shows what percentage of the total number of tickets available for the event have been sold out.
- Gross Sales: This is a display of the gross sales for the tickets.
Manage past events
The Past tab allows you to perform the following actions for each past event that has taken place:
- You will need to find an event from the past that you would like to manage.
- You will find an ellipsis to the right of the event. Click on the ellipsis.
- In order to take the action you desire, click the appropriate button:
- Event that has been duplicated
- It is possible to manage registrations
- Messages should be sent to registrants after the event to let them know what happened
- The lobby close date can be changed (only for conferences)
- The event profile can be viewed by visiting the event details page by clicking here.
- See a list of all changes made to your conference event (only applicable to conference events)
- (Only available for conference events) Analytics and Control
- Integrations (conference events only)
How to create an event from My Events
- The My Events page can be accessed by clicking here.
- Click on the Create Event button in the top right corner of the page to start creating an event.
- There is a choice of creating a single-session event/series of events or a conference event if you wish.
Read it also –
|Managing A Hubs Settings Page In Zoom|
|Managing A Hubs Event Listings Page In Zoom|
|How To Use Pagerduty For Zoom|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage an event in zoom?
Make sure you are logged in to Zoom Events before you begin.
On the right side of the page, you will see a Manage button in the top-right corner.
You can access My Events by clicking on the My Events link on the left of the page.
Please click on the Upcoming tab on the left side of the page.
You can start an event by clicking Start (for recurring series of events) or Join Lobby (for events with multiple sessions or one-off events) to the right of the event you wish to start.
What is Event hubs in zoom?
Zoom Events hubs are collections of upcoming, live, and past Zoom events that have been created by a group of Zoom Hosts using Zoom tools. The hubs are ideal for separating events that are related to a specific subject from those that are not. When you create a hub, you will be able to manage the branding of the hub as well as the events, users, and on-demand recordings in the hub.
What are interactive Zoom features?
Users of Zoom can screen-share video clips with native audio, which allows them to interact with each other and share images.
1. Screen-Share Video Files to Create an Interactive Online Classroom
The screen-sharing feature will appear when you click on it.
Click on the desktop icon.
The video clip should be optimized for full-screen viewing.
You will be able to share your screen once you click share.
Make sure the video file is shown in full screen to the users.
How do I access Zoom events?
The Zoom mobile app can be accessed by signing in with your Zoom account. You can find the upcoming Zoom events by clicking on the Meetings tab, and then clicking the one you want to participate in. It is also possible to access the page for the event by clicking View Event or clicking the link or invite in the calendar.
How do Zoom events work?
There are several useful features of Zoom Events that allow you to create a variety of engaging virtual experiences that attendees will truly enjoy. As the event organizer, you will be able to manage your own branded event hub, track tickets and registrations, control access to users from a single dashboard, as well as allow users to network during the event.
What is difference between zoom webinar and events?
Webinars and meetings have many similarities, but there is one primary difference between the two events or sessions, and that is how much participation is allowed from the attendees during the event. In a webinar, attendees and panelists are able to view presentations from a large audience and the host has the ability to control the environment in which the host is presenting, as well as the panelists and attendees.