When the meeting is over, attendees will be asked to tap the Zoom Room Controller’s [ Good ] or [ Bad ]. This information is collected and provided to account administrators for analysis and improvement.
You can also enable this setting for the Zoom Desktop client. See non-verbal feedback for details.
I will explain the contents of this article.
- Enabling feedback from closed meeting attendees for the Zoom room
- Instructions for Zoom Room Participants
- Zoom account with dashboard Dashboard enabled
Enable feedback from closed meeting attendees for the Zoom room
Set at account level
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Account Settings .
- [ Meeting [of] tab ZoomRooms in the section Viewing the meeting at the end of the experience feedback survey] to move to the option, make sure that the setting is enabled.If the setting is disabled, click the status toggle to enable it. When the confirmation dialog is displayed , select [ On ] to confirm the change.
Give feedback as a Zoom room participant
To evaluate the experience as a participant:
End Zoom Room Meeting with iPad Controller
To evaluate it as a good experience:
Tap Thumbs Up (Thumb Up) .
To evaluate it as a bad experience:
Tap to thumb down (thumb down) .
If you chose Thumbs Down, use the dialog to identify the cause of the problem:
- ” Thank you for your feedback! Can you share some additional information? If you want to cooperate with the question of” is, ” Yes, I would like to further share and then tap”. If you do not want to cooperate , tap ” No, I’m over “.
- If you want to share additional information, check the corresponding check box.
- (Optional) Enter your email address.
- [ Submit tap].
[Administrator] Feedback survey after the meeting
Manage meeting webinar attendees
Use the whiteboard with Zoom Rooms for Touch
Video pinning or spotlight