When the meeting is over, participants can click on the ‘Sum Up’ or ‘Thumb Down’ to give feedback on the meeting. These pieces of information are collected and provided to account administrators for analysis and improvement.
You need to turn on Feedback to Zoom to enable the feedback survey after the meeting ends . This adds the Feedback tab to Settings for the desktop client and mobile app . This allows you to send feedback about your Zoom desktop client and mobile apps to Zoom at any time.
This page explains the following items.
- Enable post-meeting feedback surveys in your account
- Enable post-meeting feedback survey for the group
- Enable post-meeting feedback surveys for users
- Use of feedback survey after meeting
- Display of survey results
4.0 or later
- Feedback to Zoom is valid
- Business account or Education account for displaying feedback in dashboard
- You are the account owner or have admin rights to view feedback in the dashboard
Enable post-meeting participant feedback in your account
To enable post-meeting participant feedback for all members of your organization, do the following:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with Edit Account Settings permission and click Account Settings .
- [ Meeting [of] tab to display the experience feedback survey After the meeting ] to move to the option, make sure that the setting is enabled.If the setting is invalid, click the status toggle to enable it. When the confirmation dialog appears, click to turn on to see the changes by selecting].
- (Optional) If you want this setting to be mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon and click Lock to check the setting.
If you want to enable feedback for a specific group, you can also configure settings for a specific group from Group Management .
However, if the option is grayed out, it is locked at the account level and needs to be changed at that level.
Enable post-meeting participant feedback for your own use
To enable the Participant Feedback feature after the meeting, do the following:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Meeting Settings .
survey go to the option, make sure that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is invalid, click the status toggle to enable it. When the confirmation dialog appears, select Turn on to confirm your changes.
Note: If the option is greyed out, you are locked at the group or account level and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.
Use of feedback survey after meeting
After the meeting, a survey window will appear.
- [ Sam up (good) If you click], the input of the additional information is not required.
- Clicking ‘ Sum down (bad mark) ‘ will bring up additional questions about meeting issues.
Confirm the survey results
- Log in with your Zoom account as owner or administrator.
- Move to [ Dashboard ].
- Change the date range of report creation that you want to get.
Zoom meeting attendee feedback and scroll down to”.
You can also export to a
by clicking the option at the top right of the window.
Show participants in gallery view
[Owner] How to check chat history
Participant Hold (Participant Hold)
What is safe driving mode?