You will be notified when your next scheduled meeting is about to begin by the Zoom Rooms controller and display as soon as it is scheduled to begin. There will be a reminder displayed on the controller 10 minutes prior to the next meeting that is scheduled. There are two options when it comes to starting the meeting. You can either start the meeting by clicking Start or dismiss the reminder by pressing Dismiss. The reminder will turn red if the room has not begun the meeting at the scheduled time or has not joined the meeting at the scheduled time.
Prerequisites for enabling the upcoming meeting reminder
- The license for Zoom Rooms must be purchased
- Access to Zoom Rooms through the web portal is granted to individuals with this role
How to enable the upcoming meeting reminder for Zoom Rooms
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into your Zoom account.
- You can access Zoom Rooms by clicking on the Room Management link.
- This setting can be enabled in a specific room or location based on the location hierarchy, which can be used to enable it. You can enable this option for your entire account by clicking on Account Settings.
- To access the Meetings tab, click on it.
- It is possible to toggle the Reminder for upcoming meetings to on or off.
- After selecting where and when to display the reminder, click on the Save button to save your selection.
- To make the reminder for upcoming meetings mandatory for all rooms, you can click the lock icon to make it mandatory for all rooms.
Read it also –
|Next Meeting Reminder In Zoom Meeting App|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can zoom send automatic reminders?
If I want to turn off the notifications in the Zoom waiting room, how do I do that?
Why is my Zoom meeting not showing up in upcoming meetings?
How do I get notified when a Zoom meeting starts?
Related Articles –