In our polling feature, you will be able to create questions for your webinar that will allow you to choose between single choices or multiple choice responses. You can also create advanced polls using advanced polling software as well as matching, ranking order, short answer, and long answer questions that are available as options. There is also an option to use advanced polls as a quiz by setting the correct answers to the questions. Your webinar attendees will be able to participate in the poll during the webinar, which will allow you to collect their responses. The results of the poll can be downloaded after the session has concluded if you wish. There is also the option to run polls anonymously if you don’t want to collect any information about the attendees when the results of the poll are announced.
Prerequisites for enabling polling for webinars
- The pro account, the business account, the education account, or the enterprise account
- Privileges of the account owner or administrator
How to enable or disable polling for webinars
All members of your organization will be able to participate in webinar polls if you follow these steps:
- In order to edit the account settings for your Zoom account, you must be logged in as an administrator on the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Account Management from the navigation menu, then click Account Settings from the Account Management menu.
- Click on the Meetings tab at the top of the screen.
- It is possible to enable or disable the Webinar Polls/Quizzes by clicking the Webinar Polls/Quizzes toggle under In Meeting (Basic).
- To verify the change, click Enable or Disable in the dialog box if a verification dialog appears.
- You can enable the following features by checking the boxes and clicking on Save after you have selected the check boxes.
- Provide the host with the ability to create quizzes and polls that are more advanced
- Add polls and quizzes that can be edited or added by alternative hosts:
- During a webinar, the host may allow alternative hosts who have been scheduled to participate in the webinar to add, edit, and download polls in order for the webinar to function smoothly.
- In the “Webinars” section of the user interface, users can manage saved polls and quizzes:
- A central poll library can be created where users are able to manage their webinar polls from one location. In the Zoom web portal, you will find a Polls/Quizzes tab added to the Webinars section when this feature is enabled.
- You can set this setting so that only you are the person who can change it. You can do this by clicking the lock icon, and then clicking Lock to confirm the setting.
A webinar poll can be enabled for all members of a specific group by following these steps:
- As an administrator, you have the right to edit user groups on the Zoom web portal, so log in as such.
- Click on User Management from the navigation menu and then click on Groups from the drop-down list.
- From the list of groups, click the name of the appropriate group.
- Go to the Meeting tab on the left side of the screen.
- To enable or disable the Webinar Polls/Quizzes option within the Meeting (Basic) window, click the toggle next to Webinar Polls/Quizzes.
- It is necessary to verify the change by clicking Enable or Disable if a verification dialog appears.
- Please check the check boxes next to the features that you would like to enable in order to enable them. Once you have done this, click the Save button to enable them.
- Provide the host with the ability to create advanced quizzes and polls
- Polls and quizzes can be added or edited by alternative hosts in the following ways:
- A host can allow alternative hosts to contribute to a webinar by adding, editing, and downloading polls as part of the webinar when scheduling the webinar with alternative hosts.
- Organize and manage polls and quizzes from “Webinars” by allowing users to manage their saved polls and quizzes:
- Organize a central library with a variety of polls that users can use for their webinars and manage them centrally. In the Zoom web portal, you can find a Polls/Quizzes tab under Webinars once the Polls/Quizzes option has been enabled.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left corner, and then click Lock to confirm that all users in the group will not be able to change this setting unless they click Lock.
For your own use, you can enable webinar polling by following these steps:
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in to your account.
- You can access the settings by clicking the Settings link in the navigation panel.
- Please click on the Meetings tab at the top of the page.
- To enable or disable Webinar Polls/Quizzes, you need to toggle the Webinar Polls/Quizzes toggle under In Meeting (Basic).
- To verify that the change has been made, click Enable or Disable on the confirmation dialog that appears.
Note: You may need to contact your Zoom administrator if the option is grayed out, which suggests that it has been locked at either the group or account level.
- (Optional) Select the checkboxes next to the features you wish to enable, then click the Save button to enable them.
- Provide hosts with the ability to create quizzes and polls that can be customized
- Polls and quizzes can be added or edited by alternative hosts in the following ways: In the event that an alternative host is scheduled for a webinar with the main host, they can decide if they want to add, edit, and download polls during the webinar.
Read it also –
|Generate Zoom Meeting Report For Registration And Polling|
|Enabling Polling For Zoom Meetings|
|Advanced Polling And Quizzing For Zoom Meetings|
How to use webinar polls
The following steps can be taken after webinar polls have been enabled:
- It is possible to create simple webinar polls (with questions that can be answered in single choice or multiple choice format).
- As well as single and multiple choice questions, we also provide advanced polling and quizzing options, including matching, ranked choice, short answer, and long answer options as well as these options.
- Reports related to webinars need to be reviewed
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enable polling in zoom webinar?
- Zoom’s web portal is accessible only to administrators who have the ability to edit account settings via Zoom’s web portal.
- You can change your account settings by clicking Account Management in the navigation menu.
- To access the Meetings tab, click here.
- Webinar polls/quizzes can be enabled or disabled by clicking In Meeting (Basic).