You can share the screen while participating in the meeting from the web browser “Google Chrome”.
You can share the screen by the following method.
Screen sharing method
- Click [Share Screen].
- The first time you share a screen with a web browser, there is an access request to capture the content on the screen below, so click [Continue] and [Allow].
- For the second and subsequent ones, skip stepping 3.
sharing will pop up.
- If you want to share the entire PC screen, select [your full screen] and click [Share].
- To share the screen of a specific application, select [Application Window], select the content you want to share, and click [Share].
<If you want to share the entire screen>
<When only specific content is shared>
Screen sharing screen
- Click Pause Share if you want to pause.
- If you want to stop screen sharing, click [Stop Share] at the top of the screen, or click [Stop sharing] displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Manage Participants to see who is sharing your screen.
When sharing videos
Even if you share a video with audio, the audio is not shared.
Use the desktop client if you want to share audio as well.
Desktop clients can be run from the Download Center .
Please refer to the application installation method (PC version) for the download method .