The host has the highest level of control in the webinar.
<Host control when screen is not shared>
What you can do with host control
- Mute / Unmute: You can mute and unmute the microphone.
- Audio settings (up arrow next to Mute / Unmute): Audio settings allow you to change the microphone and speakers that Zoom uses on your computer and to access the full audio settings of the Zoom settings You
- Start / Stop Video : You can start and stop your video.
- Video Settings (up arrow next to Start / Stop Video): If your computer has multiple camera connections, Zoom allows you to select which camera to use and access full video controls. You can set virtual background and so on.
- [ Participants ]: Participants window opens.
- [ Q & A ]: The Question and Answer window opens.
- Voting: This allows you to create, edit and launch polls. The Create poll or Launch option opens the Zoom web portal in your default browser.
- [ Screen sharing of ]: Click here to start a screen sharing. You can select the desktop or application to share.
- [Advanced Sharing Settings] (up arrow next to [Screen Sharing]) : If you are the only person who can share on the webinar, or if you are sharing now, you have only the right to start sharing a panel Choose whether you want to be able to
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the panelist or all attendees.
- [ Subtitle ]: If you have enabled the subtitle in the account, please visit the option of subtitles, click here.
- Details: Click More to access additional options.
- [Live on Facebook]
- [Live on Facebook Workplace]
- [Live on YouTube]
- Custom Live Stream Service
- Record on this Computer
- Record on the Cloud
- End Meeting: Ends the webinar for all participants.
want to proceed with the webinar, you will need to give control to another participant before leaving the webinar .
To continue to hold a meeting,
Control during screen sharing
The controls appear in a movable bar. Usually displayed at the top of the screen, but you can drag it as needed.
- New Sharing : Click New Sharing to start a new screen sharing without first stopping the current screen sharing.
- Pausing sharing : The current sharing is paused and changes do not appear on the screen until you choose Resume Sharing .
- Annotation : You can annotate the shared screen. An annotation option opens.
- Remote control : Allows co-hosts or panelists to remotely control the screen you have shared.
- Details : [ invitation ], [ Recording ], [ live streaming in addition to the option, [ chat ], [ Subtitle ], video and audio settings, the exit option of meeting, [ more information go to the].
There are also new settings specifically for screen sharing.
- Disable/enable attendee annotations: Select this option to prevent attendees from annotating the shared screen.
- Hide video panel: When you share the screen, the video will be displayed in a movable window. Select this option to hide the video panel.
- Optimize Full Screen Video Clips: We recommend checking this option if you are sharing video clips in full screen (rather than live camera feeds).