The joint hosting feature allows a host to share hosting privileges with other users in the webinar.
This feature is useful when another user is in control of the webinar’s operational aspects, such as muting participants and starting / stopping recordings.
The host needs to specify a co-host during the webinar. It can not be assigned in advance.
See Enabling And Adding A Co-Host for instructions on enabling and using co-hosts .
Before setting up a co-host
- Co-host function enabled for host account
- Joint host control assigned by host
Control of joint hosting
If you are not currently sharing the screen, joint host control will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- [Mute / Unmute]: You can mute or unmute the microphone.
- [Audio Control] ( Up arrow next to [Mute / Unmute] ) Use Audio Control to change the microphone and speakers that Zoom currently uses on your computer, or leave your computer’s audio You can also access the full audio options in the Zoom settings.
- Start / Stop Video : You can start and stop your video.
- Video Settings ( up arrow next to Start / Stop Video ): If your computer has a large number of cameras, select which Zoom you are using, access the full video settings, and set the virtual background You can choose.
- Participant : The Participant window opens. Read more about managing participants .
- [ Q & A ] : Opens the Q & A window. For questions and answers regarding webinars, please refer to Getting Started With Question & Answer .
- Voting : You can create, edit and launch polls. The option to create or launch a poll opens the Zoom web portal in your default browser. See Polling For Webinars for webinar polls .
- [Image surface of Sharing : To start a screen sharing, click this Konroru. You can select the desktop or application to share. For screen sharing , please refer to About screen sharing .
- Advanced sharing options ] (Screen Sharing next upward arrow): Specifies the co-host webinar, if someone only the host or panelists if you screen sharing to be able to start a new share Select to
- Chat : Access the chat window to chat with the panelist or all attendees. For more information about webinar chat , please refer to Webinar Chat .
- Click [Details] to display more options.
- Invite : Invite participants .
- Record on this computer : Make a local recording .
- Cloud Recording to : cloud recording and the.
- End Meeting : Click this item to exit the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.
- When you share the screen, controls appear in a movable bar. Usually displayed at the top of the screen, but you can drag it if you want.
- New Sharing: Click New Sharing to start a new screen sharing without stopping the current screen sharing. Because you can share only one screen at a time, it replaces the screen you are currently sharing.
- Pause Sharing: The current sharing pauses and changes do not appear on the screen until you choose Resume Sharing.
- [ To comment ]: You can annotate a shared screen. An annotation option opens.
- Remote control: Click this control to allow the host or panelist to remotely control the shared screen.
- [ Details ]: [invitation] In addition to the recording of options, chat, video, the option to leave a voice setting, and meeting, [Details] appears at the bottom of. There are also new settings specifically for screen sharing.
- Disable / Enable Participant Annotations: Select this option to prevent attendees from annotating screen sharing.
- Hide video panel: For screen sharing, the video is displayed in a movable window. Select this option to hide the video panel.
- Optimize Sharing for Full Screen Video Clips : If sharing video clips full screen (rather than live camera feed), it is recommended to select this option.
- Stop sharing: Select this to stop screen sharing.