Google Nest Hub Max devices now support Zoom for Home. All Zoom users have access to this functionality, and there is no license requirement. Simply say “Ok Google, join a meeting.”.
- Device for Nest Hub Max by Google
Note: This device must be configured in English in any of the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, and Canada
- Account with Zoom (optional)
How to set up
- If you have a mobile device, you can download the Google Home App by following these steps:
- The app can be downloaded from the Google Play store if you are using an Android device.
- The iOS version of the app can be downloaded from the Apple store if you are using an iOS device.
- In the Google Home App, you can link your accounts in the following ways:
- Using your preferred Google account, you can log into the app.
- Click on your avatar to select it. You must tap the Assistant Settings icon, then Tap Voice and Video calls, followed by a tap on Voice and Video Apps. Once you have selected Zoom, you will have the option to create a link to your account.
- Make sure your Nest Hub Max is powered on before you begin using it.
- It is easy to pair the Nest Hub Max with your Google Home account through the Google Home App by following the on-screen prompts on the Nest Hub Max.
- Make sure that Personal Results are enabled (required):
- The Nest Hub Max device can be selected in the Google Home App by opening it and selecting it.
- To access the settings, tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you are on the Settings page, select Recognition & Sharing from the list of options.
- Tap Recognition & personalization from the Recognition & sharing page at the top of the page.
- The Allow personal results toggle is located on the Recognition & personalization page.
How to join meetings
To join a meeting, use Nest Hub Max or voice commands.
The calendar that appears on the Nest Hub Max is the one tied to the Google account that was linked to your Nest Hub Max, rather ht the one tied to the Zoom account that was linked.
To join a Zoom meeting via the interface:
- You will be able to reach the Communicate screen by swiping from the right side of the home screen.
- Choose one of the options for starting a Zoom Meeting by tapping the Start a Zoom Meeting button.
Here are the verbal commands you can use to join a Zoom meeting:
- Ask Google to join your next meeting by saying “Ok Google, let’s meet”.
- As a result, you will be able to join the Zoom meeting which is scheduled for the next day
- It is also possible to say “Ok Google, join a meeting” as an alternative.
- As a result, you will be asked which service you wish to start. Make sure Zoom is selected.
In order to close the Zoom application, follow these steps:
- The join screen can be closed by swiping from the right on the screen if you decide not to join the meeting after you have chosen to join.
- As soon as you join a meeting, you will need to ask the meeting host to let you in if you enter a waiting room. Say “Hey Google, exit Zoom” to leave if you wait for it to happen and it does not.
Google Assistant app
Your Zoom Meeting information will be gathered by the Google Assistant app if you have it. If you want to invite others, you can ask the app to send them this information.
Read it also –
|Using Zoom For Microsoft Teams
|Using Zoom From Dropbox
|Using Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display
|Using Zoom Client And Zoom Rooms On Mac Os 10 14 Mojave
|Start And Join A Meeting Using Zoom Room Touch
|Start A Phone Only Meeting Using Zoom Room
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you in
You will be able to access the Nest app by opening it. Select the camera or doorbell you would like to use from the home screen.
Nest’s app is available on both iOS and Android devices
You can zoom in or out by spreading or pinching two fingers together.
Double tapping the screen will also allow you to zoom in more. To get a closer look, double tap the screen again.
You can pan around by dragging one finger on the screen.
Is Zoom compatible with Google?
Using Zoom, you will be able to schedule meetings, join meetings, manage your meetings, and customize your presentations by simply clicking a button from Gmail and Google Calendar. Whether you are presenting or sharing content, it isthat the video and audio are seamless, clear, and crisp.
How do I enable Zoom on Google?
The zoom in feature will allow you to make everything on the webpage eitheror smaller, depending on your preference, when you zoom in on a webpage.
The first thing you need to do is open Chrome on your computer.
Click the More button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
You will find that when you click on “Zoom,” you will be given the option to choose between three different zoom options: Make everything larger: Click Zoom in. . Reduce everything to its original size: Click Zoom out. . The full screen option can be accessed by clicking Full
The Zoom + Google Meet integration works in the following way:
We will begin by authenticating our Zoom account and Google Meet account.
As soon as you decide which app you would like to use as a trigger, it is very simple to automate your workflow.
It isthat you choose an action from the other app that will result in the next step in the process.
In order to send data from one app to another, you should select the data that you wish to send.
That’s all there is to it!
In comparison to Zoom, Google Meet has a 24-hour meeting time limit, whereas Google Meet has a 30-hour meeting time limit. Google Meet does not allow you to record a meeting until you subscribe to Google Workspace Business Standard, which costs $12 per user per month. Zoom, on the other hand, does enable you to record meetings if you opt for the free version of the app.