When scheduling a meeting, you will be able to save the settings of that meeting so that you will be able to use them to schedule future meetings. As part of the template settings, you have the option to choose whether to enable join before host, enable automatic recording, and set language interpretation. You have the option of saving the recurring meeting schedule as part of the template if you plan to have recurring meetings.
In order to create a meeting with similar settings for the future, you can choose that template when you want to create meetings in the future. There are 40 preset meeting templates that you can choose from.
How to Create a Zoom Meeting Template
First, you need to create a meeting template by configuring the meeting to suit your needs and saving it. Once you’ve saved that meeting as a template, you can use it again for future meetings. You can do this by doing the following:
- Join the Zoom web portal by signing in with your Zoom account information.
- Click the Meetings tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the meeting that you would like to schedule.
- Make any changes you would like to the template that you would like to apply.
- When creating a meeting template the host will not be able to save meeting settings such as meeting time and date. During the scheduling of the meeting, all other options that were selected, such as polling, will be applied to the meeting template.
- There are no meeting templates that can be created using your Personal Meeting ID (PMI). All meeting templates are automatically generated from meeting IDs generated by meeting ID generators.
- Then click Save.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save as Template.
- Type the name of a template, then choose Save as Template to save it.
Depending on how many meeting templates you have saved, you may be able to view or delete them on the Meeting Templates tab. Each meeting template can hold up to 40 attendees.
How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting from a Template
You can add all of the settings from a given meeting template to a new meeting that will be scheduled once you have created one or more meeting templates.
A meeting can be scheduled and a template can be applied by the following steps:
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click Meetings on the left side of the screen.
- Then, click Schedule a Meeting.
- From the menu, you can choose which template you have previously saved.
When the newly created meeting is created, all of the settings from the template will be copied.
- Update the meeting name and description (if needed), and if you saved recurrence information with the template, update the meeting date and time information.
- Click on Save after you have changed any other settings.
As an alternative, you can also use one of the meeting templates that you have in your list of meeting templates.
- Log into Zoom’s web portal using your email address and password.
- Go to the Meetings section of the navigation panel.
- Choose a meeting template from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the template that you wish to use from the dropdown list and click the Use this Template button.
Your meeting has been set up with the Zoom webinar window smaller, other options will move to [ Details ]. There are also new settings from the template, including the basic settings and advanced settings.
- Please update the name of the meeting as well as the description (if necessary), as well as the date and time information and recurrence information if the template contains such information.
- Make any other necessary changes and click Save to finish.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I edit Zoom meeting template?
How do you add a template to Zoom?
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal by entering your username and set up a password at the individual meeting, go to the settings tab and enable it. This setting will give you an option to set your password.
- Select the Meetings option from the navigation panel.
- The scheduling process can be started by clicking on the Schedule a Meeting button on the left side of the screen.
- Depending on what you would like to do with the template, you can change the settings that will be applied to it. …
- Save the file by clicking the Save button.
- After you have finished creating your template, you will be able to save it as a template.
- Then click Save as Template, and you will be prompted to specify the name of the template.
How do I schedule a meeting template?
It is my intention to send you this email asking for a meeting to discuss [write what the purpose of the meeting is] with regards to [last name]. At the time of [time] on [date] at [place], if you are available and I am interested in scheduling a meeting with you at this time, I would like to arrange a meeting with you. Would you please let me know whether that time and place works for you or if you prefer another time and place instead.