This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
You can now start managing the settings on the Zoom client installed on any of these devices that have been enrolled in ZDM using the Zoom client that has been installed on them. It is possible to configure the policies you want to apply to a specific group of devices by following these steps:
- As an administrator, you will need to sign into the web portal.
- Then click Device List in the navigation menu.
- You can manage groups by switching to the Groups tab.
- To edit a group, click the Edit button.
- Go to Zoom Clients.
- You can adjust policies in the General, Meeting, and Chat sections.
- Toggle each policy on or off.
- Click Enable or Disable if a verification dialog shows up.
- To stop this dialog from appearing every time, click Do not remind me again.
- It is possible to view a complete list of the devices managed by ZDM for your account on the Devices tab on the Device List page.
- A policy is not assigned to a user by ZDM, but rather to a device that is running the Zoom client.
- In order to get more information regarding each of the available policies and how they affect your Android and iOS devices, please see the relevant MSI, GPO, MDM for Android and iOS, or Plist deployment article.
- Those policies which have already been deployed through MSI/GPO/PLIST/MDM will not be affected by ZDM enrollment, but those policies which have been modified through ZDM will supersede those which have been modified through manual packaging and deployment.