This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
With Zoom Contact Center, you can manage every aspect of your customer relationship in an omnichannel manner, including video, and across the Zoom platform as well. Contact center capabilities are brought together with unified communications capabilities through Zoom Contact Center.
Imagine, for instance, your organization is a software-related company that supports customers in the United States and Canada who are using MacBook computers and Windows laptop computers. The Zoom Contact Center is capable of routing French-speaking customers who call in asking for assistance with troubleshooting their Windows client to a tech support agent who is familiar with Windows and can provide them with the assistance they need.
The following are the topics covered in this article:
- Basic setup
- Set up agent routing
- Use the flow editor and set up an entry point
- Advanced setup
It is very easy to get started with the building of a contact center system by following these steps.
Set up agent routing and skills
- To assign licenses to users (agents) in Zoom Contact Center, you need to add them as users (agents).
- You can add skills to your agents so that you can specify what skill sets they possess.
- Agents should be assigned these skills as soon as possible.
- In order to determine the priority of these skills for a particular queue, you should create a routing profile.
- Assign a routing Zoom room display. If the video is off, this will show or hide your name or profile to each queue to determine which agents are notified of inbound engagements and to determine which agents are responsible for handling the engagements.
Use the flow editor and set up an entry point
- In order for customers to be able to access the contact center system, you will need to obtain a phone number or develop an entry ID.
- An inbound customer experience is made up of a series of connected actions that make up a flow.
- In the flow editor, you can specify the associated queue for the contact center system and customize the system to your liking.
- The individual flow widgets can be customized to fit your needs.
- Create an entry point for the flow.
- Create a flow and publish it.
To further enhance the functionality of your contact center system, consider using these features.
- It would be great if customers were able to leave messages in the inbox.
- You can change settings on the account level, such as controlling if an agent can opt-out of queues and defining the reasons why they can opt-out.