About to start Personal Audio Conference (PAC)
Pro, Business, or Education account users can only host meetings via the PSTN (phone dial-in). PAC meeting ID is 10 0r 11 digits that the host (or a participant who knows the host key) can start by entering the host key displayed on the profile page when prompted by the automated attendant Predetermined meeting ID of.
- Requires a Pro, Business, or Education account
- Your account must have purchased the premium audio conferencing add-on.
- Personal audio conferencing must be enabled in your user profile.
- Host key can only be used with PAC meeting ID.
- Host control during a conference in PSTN is available only for PAC conference ID.
Meeting capacity is
determined bythe type of account assigned to the user account and theadditional plan.
・ For details on the capacity, please refer to Telephone Participation .
- If your account and group have purchased a premium conference call plan, you will
be provided with toll-free and premium PSTN phone numbers.
Enable personal audio conferencing
Personal audio conferencing must be enabled in the user profile.
- Log in to your account and go to My Personal Audio Conference.
- Select Enable Personal Audio Conferencing.
When personal conferencing is enabled:
-A 10-digit conference ID is provided that can be used for PSTN only conferences.
・You can also use a dedicated dial-in number for personal audio conferences .
You will not be prompted to enter a meeting ID number when joining. Please note that
this special dial-in number is only available in the United States .
The Personal Audio Conference account has the following settings:
- Dial-in number
- Meeting ID
- Participant Password-Used by Listen & Talk participants to join the PAC.
- Listen-only password-Used by a listen-only participant to join the PAC.
- Host Key-Used by the host to launch a PAC.
View this video for more info:-