For security reasons, there is a mandatory condition that the password should meet only when logging in to zoom using the email address and zoom password.
Applies when setting initial password and resetting the password.
Exceptions to password requirements
If you log in with Google, Facebook, or Single Sign-On, your password must meet those conditions.
- Must be at least 8 characters
- It contains at least one alphabetic character (a, b, c …)
- Contain at least one digit (1, 2, 3 …)
- Include both upper and lower case alphabets
- It is not possible to use only one character (e.g. “111111” or “aaaaa”)
- Do not use consecutive characters (such as “123456” or “abcdef”)
Steps to reset Zoom password if forgotten
Email address and password
If you are logged in with your email address and password, you can reset your PW from zoom.us/forgot_password. Read more about how to reset your password.
When the message “This Zoom account does not exist ” is displayed
You may have set up a Google or Facebook login account. Please login with Google or Facebook and reset your password if necessary.
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help Center
- Facebook Password Help: Facebook Password Help Center
You can also add a password login and set up a two-factor login for your Zoom account using the same email address.
If you are still unable to login to your Zoom account after following these instructions, submit a support ticket for additional assistance.