For security reasons, there is a mandatory condition that the password should meet only when logging in to zoom using the email address and zoom password.
Applies when setting an initial password and resetting the password.
Exceptions to password requirements
If you log in with Google, Facebook, or Single Sign-On, your password must meet those conditions.
- Must be at least 8 characters
- It contains at least one alphabetic character (a, b, c …)
- Contain at least one digit (1, 2, 3 …)
- Include both upper and lower case alphabets
- It is not possible to use only one character (e.g. “111111” or “aaaaa”)
- Do not use consecutive characters (such as “123456” or “abcdef”)
Read it also –
Steps to reset Zoom password if forgotten
Email address and password
If you are logged in with your email address and password, you can reset your PW from zoom.us/forgot_password. Read more about how to reset your password.
When the message “This Zoom account does not exist ” is displayed
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help Center
- Facebook Password Help: Facebook Password Help Center
You can also add a password login and set up a two-factor login for your Zoom account using the same email address.
If you are still unable to login into your Zoom account after following these instructions, submit a support ticket for additional assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement for Zoom password?
How do I set a password on my Zoom?
- Make sure you are logged into the Zoom web portal and that you are open the Zoom web portal.
- You can access the Meetings navigation menu by clicking on the Meetings link.
- It is possible to update the passcode for a meeting by selecting the topic for which you want the passcode to be updated before you start the update.
- The meeting can be edited by clicking the Edit button.
- If you would like to edit the password, you can do so in the Security section. Waiting room can also be enabled if you wish.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
How do I turn off Zoom password requirements?
Meeting Password Settings can be enabled/disabled using the following options:
The Zoom Web Portal can be accessed by going to the Zoom website. Go to the Settings section by clicking on it. There are many password settings that can be enabled or disabled on the Meetings tab.
Why is my Zoom password not working?
How long is a Zoom password?
How do I find my Zoom password on Android?