By enabling Allow livestreaming on Zoom Webinars, you give people the option to be able to watch your webinar on Facebook, Workplace by Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, or a Custom Live Streaming Service.
Livestreaming of webinars: prerequisites
- Ownership or admin privileges on the account
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- A Zoom Webinar plan is assigned to the host
This article will show you how to enable live streaming of webinars
In order to enable all users in the account to see the livestream of webinars, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Under Account Management, select Account Settings.
- Go to the Meetings tab.
- To enable livestreaming of webinars in In Meeting (Advanced), select the toggle Allow livestreaming of webinars.
- The change will be verified if a verification dialog appears. Click Enable to confirm the change.
- Then check the box next to each streaming service that you want your users to be able to use to livestream webinars through your account.
- It is optional to make this setting mandatory for all users of your account. To do so, click on the lock icon and then click Lock to ensure that the setting will be applied to everyone.
In order to allow a group of users to livestream a webinar, you will need to follow these steps:
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will see User Management and Group Management under the navigation menu.
- From the list, click the name of the relevant group.
- Then, click on the Meeting tab.
- You can enable livestreaming of webinars from the In Meeting (Advanced) by clicking the Allow livestreaming of webinars toggle.
- The verification dialog will appear if the change needs to be verified.
- If you wish to allow users in the group to livestream webinars using each streaming service, you will need to check the respective box next to each service.
- For those of you who wish to make the setting mandatory for all users in the group, our recommendation would be to click on the lock icon and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
In order to enable the live streaming of webinars for your own use, you will need to do the following:
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in.
- Once logged in, go to the Settings link in the navigation menu.
- Select the Meeting tab on the left hand side.
- Click on the Allow livestreaming of webinars toggle under the In Meeting (Advanced) tab to make sure that it is enabled.
- Should a verification pop-up appear, click Enable to verify that the change was made.
- You have the option of checking the boxes next to each streaming service to which the webinar will be livestreamed.
Please note that:
- There is a chance that the option has been locked at either the group or account level if it is grayed out. The Zoom administrator should be able to assist you.
Read it also –
|Livestreaming Zoom Meetings Webinars On Fb Workplace|
|Facebook Livestreaming Zoom Meetings Or Webinars|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enable webinar in Zoom?
Using the mobile app, you will be able to start a webinar
- Open the Zoom app on your mobile device and sign in.
- Go to the Meetings tab and select the one you want.
- In order to start the webinar, you will have to locate the webinar and tap it.
- Click on the Start button to begin.
Can you live stream a Zoom webinar?
What is live streaming of Zoom meeting?
Do you need a paid Zoom account to live stream?
In summary, livestreaming
There is only a single license requirement to enable streaming within Zoom One Pro. If you are interested in extending your audience reach, you may also be able to use a custom live-streaming service.
How do I turn off Zoom on livestream?
How do you live stream Zoom on YouTube?
It is possible to schedule a meeting in Zoom by following the steps below
Click the Live Streaming tab at the bottom of the page after scrolling down to the bottom. Click the link under the LIVE icon in order to edit the settings that will be used for the live stream. You will need to paste the following settings into the prompt that appears after selecting the YouTube Setup option: Stream URL.