When Toll-free and Fee-based Toll Call is enabled, clients and participants can dial into meetings by using toll-free and fee-based phone numbers listed in the Zoom client and email invitations. In the event this setting is disabled, meeting participants will be unable to dial in for free from anywhere in the world and for meetings based on a fee basis.
The admin can specify global dial-in countries/regions to determine the default dial-in country/regions that will be included in the invitations to your meetings if they are global dial-in countries/regions.
There are a few prerequisites for enabling or disabling toll-free or fee-based calls
- There are three types of accounts: Pro, Business, and Enterprise
- as well as an add-on for audio conferencing
- It is essential that the meeting host is licensed for these types of phone numbers to be used by participants.
- Owners or admins of the account can enable or disable free and fee-based toll call dial-in numbers for the account
What to do if you want to enable or disable toll-free and fee-based toll calls
All users in the account will be able to make Toll-Free and Fee-based Toll Calls with the following settings:
- As an administrator, you will be able to edit account settings through the Zoom web portal by logging in as an admin.
- Simply click on Account Management and then click on Account Settings from the navigation bar.
- Navigate to the tab for Audio Conferencing.
- The toggle switch for Toll-free and Fee-based Toll Calls is available on the Toll-free and Fee-based Toll Calls page.
- Just click on the pencil icon.
- Select from the pop-up window the country or region you wish to dial a toll number for.
- Calls to the numbers are routed through the associated data center that is displayed in the Data Center column. You must make sure that you have selected the associated data center regions in order for the phone numbers in these areas not to appear on the Zoom client.
- Click Save.
- Click on the lock icon to prevent all other users in your account from modifying the setting. Once you have confirmed the setting, click Lock again to finalize the process.
- Choose (Optional) To allow webinar participants to dial into the meeting using the above numbers.
What are the differences between toll-free and fee-based toll call dial-in numbers?
- Make an appointment or use the Personal Meeting ID to schedule a meeting.
- You can edit the meeting by clicking on Edit within the Audio section while editing the meeting.
- In the meeting invitation, check the desired countries from which participants can dial in to the meeting. In your meeting settings, you will see a list of your Global Dial-In countries which is automatically included.
- Here are instructions on how you can include toll numbers for the countries you are commonly inviting attendees from.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Question
How do I assign a toll-free number to Zoom?
- The Phone Numbers section of the navigation menu can be accessed by selecting the Phone System Management tab on the left hand side.
- Click on the Unassigned tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- If you want to assign a number to another individual, you must click Assign To next to that number.
- Please select an extension to which the number should be assigned: User. …
- The text box can be used to search for extensions using the search function.
- Then click on the OK button.
How do you make a toll on Zoom?
How do I change my Zoom app settings?
How do I enable dial-in for Zoom meeting?
- You will need to sign in as the owner or administrator of the account in the Zoom Web Portal.
- Select the User Management option in the navigation panel and then select Users from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to assign the number to a particular user, click the Edit button to the right of the user you want to assign it to, and the number will be assigned to them.
- If you select this checkbox, you will be able to provide your business with its own dedicated dial-in number which can be used for its own internal communications.
- Save the changes by clicking on the Save button.
Are Zoom dial in calls free?
|Requesting A Toll Free Number Port In Zoom App Us Canada|
|Requesting A Toll Free Number Port Emea In Zoom App|
|Requesting A Vanity Toll Free Number In Zoom App|