Smartsheet notifications are sent to Zoom chat channels via the Zoom chatbot for Smartsheet.
- In order to use Zoom, you need to have an account
Note: The app can only be installed by a Zoom administrator.
- An account on Smartsheet that has been verified.
How to install and configure the Zendesk integration
How to install from the Zoom Marketplace
- Using your Zoom Admin account, log in to the Zoom Marketplace by navigating to your Zoom Admin account.
- Go to the App Store and search for Smartsheet Notifications, then click the app on the list.
Note:The app may not be approved by Zoom admins yet, so please contact the Zoom admin if you don’t see it listed as pre-approved.
- Once you have the app installed, click Add, confirm the permissions it needs, and choose Allow when you are finished.
- As soon as you have successfully installed the Zoom chat app for Smartsheet, you will see a success page, indicating that the app is now available to all Zoom users.
There is a section under the APPS tab of Zoom Chat tab on the left-hand side of the screen where you will find the app once it has been installed.
How to use the chat commands
Using the Smartsheet chatbot, you can perform the following actions:
If you have any questions about the Smartsheet chat app, enter help to receive a list of commands.
If you have any issues connecting, disconnecting and configuring subscriptions, please enter setup.
- If you have already installed the Smartsheet app from the Zoom Marketplace, you can access it in the Zoom chat tab by navigating to the Smartsheet channel.
- The setup command needs to be entered.
- A message will appear in the Smartsheet chat app with a link that will allow you to create an account with Smartsheet by clicking on the link in the message.
- To authenticate with Smartsheet, click the link below and follow the instructions.
- You will need to click the Connect button on the web page that loads, and then you will need to authorize your Smartsheet account.
When the authorization has been successful, a success message will appear on the webpage and a configuration tab will be displayed in the browser. In order to receive notifications in subscribed channels, Zoom users can configure the subscriptions sheet-by-sheet once Smartsheet has been authorized.
- As soon as selected sheets are updated, deleted or commented, subscribed channels will be notified as soon as they happen.
You can disconnect your Smartsheet account from Zoom by following these steps:
- Click on the CONNECT SMARTSHEET tab from the setup menu.
- Then click on the Disconnect button to disconnect from the network.
For creating an instant Zoom meeting and getting the Zoom meeting link to join, enter meet or click the Create Meeting button in the help command and you will be able to set up an instant Zoom meeting:
Under the Meetings tab of your Zoom client, you will find a list of all of the scheduled meetings that have been scheduled for the day.
How to remove the Smartsheet chat app
- Log into your Zoom account as an admin and then navigate to the Zoom Marketplace once you have logged in.
- Search for Smartsheet, then click to open the application, or go to Manage, then click Added Apps, then click the app that you want to open.
- You can remove Smartsheet by clicking the Remove button next to it.
- Click the Remove button after you have confirmed the dialogue box.
Please submit a ticket if you require additional assistance or technical support.
- There are a number of information that can be accessed by this app on Zoom, including:
- The Zoom account allows users to view the channels they have subscribed to as part of their Zoom account.
- Zoom account users have the ability to view the details of existing meetings under their Zoom accounts.
- Using a Zoom account, you can view all the information about a Zoom user.
- There are the following permissions that this chat app has on Zoom:
- Under the Zoom account, you have the option to send a chat message to an IM channel or another Zoom user.
- Any Zoom user under the Zoom account can be invited to participate in a Zoom meeting on their behalf.
- On Smartsheet, the following information can be accessed by this app:
- Smartsheet admins have the ability to read data at an admin level.
- It has the following scopes: CREATE_SHEETS, WRITE_SHEETS, READ_SHEETS, ADMIN_WEBHOOKS and READ_USERS
- Data from Smartsheet has been accessed via webhooks and the full response has been received from the Sheets API
- Displayed is the following Smartsheet data: The sheet’s endpoint (name, permalink)
- Access Tokens, Hook Lists, Refresh Access Tokens are all stored in a database that can be accessed by Smartsheet users
- It is important to note that the following data is sent to the chatbot by Smartsheet: Full Webhook, Full response from Sheets endpoint
- Smartsheet has granted the following permissions to this chat app:
- Create/Write/Read a sheet of data
- WebHooks: Management of webhooks at the administrator level
- In this case, the user has the right to read
- All communications between Zoom/Smartsheet and this chat app are encrypted in order to protect your privacy:
- Protocol: TLS 1.2
- Cipher suite: ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
- Key length: 128 bits
- Perfect Forward secrecy: YES
- There is a local data store that stores the credentials for accessing this chat app:
- There is a secure database that is used to store Smartsheet and Zoom OAuth credentials (at both the admin and user level).
Read it also –
|Use Zooms Jenkins Chatbot Integration|
|Using Zoom Chat Integration For Atlassian Bitbucket Chatbot|
|How To Use Zooms Incoming Webhook Chatbot|
|How To Use The Trello Chatbot In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does smartsheet integrate with zoom?
How do you zoom in on smartsheet?
How do I change the default zoom level in Chrome?
- The first thing you need to do is to open Chrome on your computer.
- Click the More button in the top right corner of the screen. The settings.
- In the Appearance section, click on the Appearance tab.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to “Page zoom,” and then select the Zoom option you want. . Once you have chosen your zoom option, click through to the next page. It is possible to change the font size by clicking the Down arrow next to “Font size.”.
How do you reset zoom on edge?
Where do I change zoom settings?