Yes, you can login without google or facebook account.
If you have an existing Zoom account logged in with Google or Facebook, you can add an email and password login using the same email address associated with your Google or Facebook account.
Note: If you have previously logged in with Google or Facebook only, then an icon indicating Google or Facebook will be displayed in [My Profile My Profile ], but the email icon will not be displayed.
logged in with Google or Facebook
- Account owner allows login with email and password
Procedure- How to Login without Google or Facebook Account
- Sign out of Zoom’s existing account.
- Access zoom.us/signup.
- Enter the email address that matches your Google or Facebook login.
- Click Sign Up.
You will receive an email with sign-up instructions. Click Activate Account.
- Enter the desired password two times.
- Then click on Continue.
- Enter the email address of the contact you want to invite or select Skip this step.
- Click Move to My Account.
- This will take you to your existing Zoom account My Profile.
- You will see the Google or Facebook icon that was displayed so far, and an email icon indicating that you can log in with your email address and password.
Know it also-