The Push to Talk feature allows you to mute the ZOOM meeting and hold down the space bar when you want to unmute and talk.
Learn about all host controls in a meeting or all attendee controls in a meeting.
Desktop client zoom on Mac version 4.1.23108.0402 or later
Desktop client zoom on Windows version 4.1.23108.0402 or later
Enable Push to Talk
- 1. Click [ Settings ] in [ Zoom m Desktop Client ] .
- 2. Click the Audio tab.
- 3. You can temporarily check the mute by holding down the SPACE key.
- 4. This setting is enabled and you can close the setting.
Push To Talk Use
When the ZOOM meeting is muted, the space bar is held during a call and the zoom window is in focus.
The screen will display a message that it has been temporarily unmuted, and the microphone will be green during the call.
You can not unmute yourself with Push to Talk if the host prevents the participant from unmuting.
Enable Push To Talk
- Click [ Settings] in [Zoom Desktop Client] .
- Click the Audio tab..
- You can temporarily check the mute by holding down the SPACE key.
- This setting is valid. You can close the settings.
Use Push To Talk
ZOOM meeting When mute, hold down the space bar during a call and the zoom window is in focus.
The screen will display a message that it has been temporarily unmuted, and the microphone
Push To Talk Function in Zoom Meeting
Join a Zoom meeting by phone
Use the original sound
Correct appearance (skin-beautifying function)
iOS audio settings
Can I use Bluetooth headphones?