Participant Information Log:
Participant participation location (country / IP address), device used, NW environment
Audio and video quality log:
Jitter, latency, packet loss information
Number of times held per account
Logs that show usage time:
Logs that show video conferencing usage time on an individual / overall basis
Has a function to make reports based on logs
Date and time specified in report:
The period of the report can be specified as one day, one week, one month, etc.
Log can be output by CSV file etc.
Log retention period:
Logs are stored on Zoom’s cloud server.
Account administrators can obtain and view them by half a year. We are currently checking with Zoom about the availability and procedure for viewing and acquiring logs after half a year ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can a Zoom administrator do?
What is the difference between a Zoom owner and administrator?
How do I contact Zoom administrator?
- Please contact our sales department if you have any questions.
- We offer a variety of plans and prices to suit your needs.
- Let us show you how it works.
- Events and webinars will be held in the future.
How do I change the administrator on Zoom?
- To access Zoom’s web portal, you need to sign in to your account.
- You can find the User Management menu at the top of the page, as well as the User menu by clicking on the navigation menu.
- The new owner needs to be added to the account if they are not already a member. To do this, click the Add Users button. …
- In the row where you want to change a user from a user to an administrator, click on Edit at the end of the row.
How do I log into Zoom as administrator?