If configured with an administrator account, webinars can be delivered live streaming on a custom platform. If you do this before the webinar starts, you can start streaming with a single click after the webinar starts.
This page explains the following items.
- Enable Custom Live Streaming as Administrator
- Set up custom live streaming before the webinar starts
- Start live streaming during the webinar
- Windows or Mac version 4.0.x Zoom client
- Hosts with assigned Pro and Webinar licenses
Enable Custom Live Streaming as Administrator
To allow users to live stream webinars to your custom platform with your account:
- Sign in to Zoom and go to ” Webinar Settings “.
- Click ” Edit ” in “In the webinar setting “.
Enable the Custom Live Streaming Service option.
- Update the procedure so that the webinar organizer can make the settings needed to schedule the webinar.
- Click Save Changes.
Set up custom live streaming before the webinar starts
To enable webinars for live streaming delivery on a custom platform:
- Sign in to Zoom and go to the webinar tab.
- Click Schedule Webinar to update the required preferences.
- Click Schedule to display the tab for specifying advanced options.
- Click the Live Streaming tab and click the Live Streaming Settings link.
- Follow the green box instructions provided by your administrator.
- If you do not have enough information in the procedure, please contact your administrator.
- Click Save to save your live streaming settings.
- Meeting hosts can stream this webinar live without the need to add these settings after the webinar starts.
Start live streaming during the webinar
To stream a webinar lives on a custom platform:
- Do one of the following to start the webinar as usual:
- From Calendar-If you have added a webinar to your calendar,
Click the link displayed in the calendar reminder.
- From the Zoom website-Sign in to Zoom, search for a webinar on the My Webinars tab, and click Start .
- Click the Host Management Details button.
- Select [Live in Custom Live Streaming Service].
- If the organizer has configured this webinar for live custom streaming, abrowser window will open showing the progress of the webinar live streaming preparation at Zoom.
If the organizer did not configure this webinar for live custom streaming, you will need to enter values in the middle of the procedure.
Click Save to save your live streaming settings.
The host will be able to live stream this meeting without needing to add these settings after the meeting begins.